Saturday, October 11, 2008

WHY OBSESSED WITH DEATH?

One may genuinely doubt
Why am I so fond of death?

There was a time in distant past
When I flirted with life without rest

Everyone used to hug and kiss me
My first wedding with time

In ecstasy my senses were on not
When I awoke I was in a court

The judge gave the verdict of my divorce
The first nail struck on my coffin

Everyone changed so abrupt and sudden
I felt like a stranger all alone

How can I forget my first love?
Even reason for her leaving i didn't know

So obsessed, I started loving her in fantasy
Once again I got married to ecstasy

Then came the assault from reason
The sharpest one to resist

By now I had enough trysts
In death bed were my emotions

So I had no objections against anything
Silently I was ready to accept everything

I had a secret reason for merry
When died I will never have to cry

In whose arms I laid down and wept
I went to say my bye at night

As usual his breath was steady and eyes were clear
In his sides were all who was to me so kind and dear

I got the message in just a flicker of their eyes
I couldn't turn away their request, How could I!

From their hearts I regained my might
For their smile I decided again to fight

Now I won't die...neither can I be killed
Meet your mates before you stand opposite

mashoodkk

No comments: