Saturday, October 18, 2008

UNHAPPY ENDINGS

That was the first party of my life
Thus my energy was on real hype

I played through out with strange friends
Ate and drank whatever I want

I didn't feel or made any difference
I knew it was gravest of offense

Like all the happy stories
This one too approached its climax

Every one lined up for the pose
In order of height lined in rows

I was in full spirit and vigor
But the whole aligning had error

He changed and rearranged
As time passed people got raged

The solution came from some side
Merciless! It was to keep me aside

At first I persisted, objected
The poor little boy humiliated

Some for me, some not, some silent
I gave up when the expected lips was against

I don't remember what at last happened
What for? Why should I care for the end?

mashoodkk

No comments: