Saturday, October 18, 2008

HATING THE DARK

I was walking through the road
With full of merry and my dad

My tender hands were in his
I felt safe and was in a bliss

Overwhelmed by the spirit of life
I thought earth is a paradise

Then we reached near a drainage
It was thick and full of rotten garbage

I was horrified by the blackness
Water for me was gem like droplets

My smiles faded and died of slowly
In the midst I voiced a feeling slowly

"If I fell in this accidentally
Dad, it will give you trouble like hell"

I hoped he would tighten the hold of hands
But his reply dampened my beating heart

When I heard I would better be left off
Droplets appeared on my hands soft

This was one of my first encounters with blackness
And origin of my obsessive hatred against darkness

mashoodkk

No comments: