Thursday, October 2, 2008

WHOM SHALL I BLAME?

The intellectual who kills hope
And the man who rarely heeds his throb
Are birds of the same flock.

The lady who betrayed her lover
And out of greed chose to be a whore
Her father is one of the above for sure.

Indeed words of contempt lacks culture
But culture is always alien to nature

One may wonder about my burning despair
Believe me...I am not a pretender

I gave the best education to my daughter
Yet she never learned the needs of a dying father

In the chilled rooms of this old age home
If I burst into violence, is it a crime

I am least aware of the clauses of modern constitution
Tell me the philosophy which can free me from this suffocation

Ironical it is that I have to bend my head
Before those who were the subjects of my contempt.

mashoodkk

No comments: