Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Teach me ....Ye..Zarathusthra.............

When I could barely roam
They jailed me in a juvenile home
They called it school
As usual, their lies are subtle

Hours of boredom and embarrassment
Why are they doing it to me...
I never did anything to them.....
Why poke into other's when you have one

To my surprise...they also claim credits
For keeping the little lambs 'on track'
They stole my paradise and proclaim to be messiah
As usual their lies are subtle

Once they threatened to hang me
When I saw the rope, I was shocked
I saw the joined hands of my father and the teacher
As usual their lies are subtle

Teach me ...ye.. Zarathusthra.........
Teach me the art of living.....
Save the infants from the crooked
Else darkness will reign eternal

Let us meet in secret, I will call my companions
They killed mighty Socrates cold bloodedly in open
We students, our murder's wont even get recorded
Not that we fear death, but from their hands....nay....

Here is my oath of allegiance
Offer me just clear and free air
I swear, my feet wont complaint
My heart is burning, so what is fire.....!

mashoodkk

2 comments:

Sandeep Kalathimekkad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mashoodkk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.