Friday, April 3, 2009

IGNORANCE..........the daughter of DARKNESS......

How dare you utter my master's name
You were with the public, when with him was no fame

With your petty ego and petty morality
You are discussing his philosophy....I pity...

Do you understand a single word of it
Oh sorry...how does it matter for you the hypocrite

But remember...your world is his charity
He spared you.....that was his magnanimity

If thy judge his benevolence to be his weakness
Beware...I was one of the earliest of his disciples

Why don't thy learn some history
And judge thyself and feel some mystery

The ugly mask of your virtues and mastery
Were torn apart in day light in past, repeatedly

Thine chair on which thy trust is superficial
My heart in which I trust is perfectly real

Thy operates in darkness and fear
My reliance is on light and blunt truth

Tonight you have won....oh ignorance
But tomorrow chanting my master's name wont suffice

To his words I am ever patient
Wisdom is his name...let it make you impatient.

mashoodkk

No comments: