Thursday, September 4, 2008

ECHOES OF LIFE

When darkness loomed over my day
I thought there is nothing more to say.

Drowned in tears of sorrow
Everything before appeared hollow

Dried and empty were my gland
It was blood that oozed in the end

At some point, which I know not
My fingers tried figuring the final note

So horrible a moment
Still not less frequent

Soon was lost my conscious
Followed a cool breeze of silence

I was thrown into a world of dreams
More clear were its streams

With relief I opened my eyes
Hoping there be no more sighs

To my surprise it was the same old place
Whole event, just a part of the cycle vicious

The grief always precedes
With a cunning smile it usually recedes

Einstein's second thoughts are mine first
Subtle is the lord, not malicious slight.


mashoodkk

1 comment: