Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE INNER ENEMY OF PHYSICS - A LATE NIGHT EXPERIENCE

Few minutes with physics....that was enough. Introspection revealed the automatic activation of certain thought structures. High voltage sentences started emerging out from them, with rhythm and passion, as if they were so subtly keen to snatch the spotlight of my attention away from physics. Initially the effort was for an equal share, but over the time like a drop of impurity diffusing into a volume of pure water, the whole cognitive faculties got hijacked. More striking was the tact with which the occupation was carried out. Like an army headed by a master manipulator occupying a piece of land with pure tact, shedding not even a single drop of blood, so was physics taken away from me. It was traumatic ! As I woke up to my senses I realized that all resources have been looted, leaving me intellectually paupered. The pain conceived an inner warrior to ensure my ride back into the marvels of human intellect. Now it is up to me to breastfeed and nurture him.......

mashoodkk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep on writing.. stuffs r gud..