Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DECLARATION OF MY EMANCIPATION

Here I bid adieu to my desires and wishes
Here I am vomiting out the dogmas I swallowed
Here I submit myself to the laws of nature
And the well being of my fellow companions
Totality of both constitute to me what wise men called god.

Here I accept my limitations with no fear
The constraints of mother nature with cheer
Here I declare my engagement with reality
The feminine beauty often abhorred and ignored
For I saw her naked through the black veil
Greenly veins and bliss over her fair bosoms.

Doors are closed forever to those who knows everything
For knowing nothing is too grave a sin to be forgiven
The maxim of skepticism and provisionality henceforth reign

The filthy hands of corrupt society shall not touch me anymore
The bogus preachers of baloneys shall better stay away
For I value my chastity
Would like to safeguard my virginity.

mashoodkk

No comments: