Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In Search of Lost Love.............A Tribute to ONV......

An attempted translation (not verbatim) of a yesteryear malayalam cine classic of ONV Kurup.......sung beautifully by K.S Chithra.............

Aaa rathri manju poyi.......Aaa rakthashobha manju poyi..............


That night...........that vitality..........those thousand dreams............
All faded away like an evening shadow into the dark........long before............

Here, in this sunset, I am again at your doorsteps with my offerings....
With those unsung songs.......once forgotten ones..........in a new voice....sweeter than the earlier........

Today I can open the magical box of fairy tales and fill your empty moments with.....
.....gems........unseen, untouched and unique.......

Like the kid feeding her baby doll with folded tender leaves.......appear before mine eyes my beloved.........and quench mine thirst too.......


I will tell you the stories of fairies........who took births as butterflies to romance with the flowers down.........

Once again my dear..........allow me to feel the rhythm of your heart beats ............. warmth of your breath.........your dove like innocence..............
............You the synonym of pure love..........

mashoodkk

No comments: